The Luvaville Blog
The Luvaville.com Blog is ALL about travel and lifestyle for urban parents. Here, we wish to share with you some of our travel experiences as well as tips and various recommendations on fashion, great design, trendy and practical products that go along with life as parents.
Mr & Mrs Smith's List of the world’s sexiest bedrooms for Valentines Day
Long sunny family vacations and short, intensive city breaks with the kiddos are no dought great fun. Especially combined with some serene quality time away from the busy every day life. Well-deserved, yes BUT aren't you sometimes yearning for some quality JUST with your significant other? A little, sneaky get away with the love of your life is just as rewarding and well-deserved!
Now there is no excuse since Mr and Mrs Smith have done all the work for you and picked their top 52 sexiest bedrooms across the world to get you in the mood. And they sure know what they are talking about! Mr and Mrs is all about romantic escapes with your other half; a wink to couples everywhere, who fancy checking into a fabulous hotel under this classic naughty-weekend pseudonym.
After ten years of searching for the sexiest hotels in the world, the team at Mr and Mrs Smith have put together a hotlist of the best boutique bedrooms for Valentines and they are all personal favourites...
The 14 February is a chance to woo and whisper but you should be aple to find an excuse to unlock one of these doors anytime, which is why Mr and Mrs Smith have selected 52 rooms – one for every week of the year. There are plenty more romantic rooms to discover at mrandmrssmith.com, but this cherry-picked sexiest-beds selection will give you the inside scoop on the very best rooms to impress the most demanding boutique-hotel lover…
Six of the best sexy stays:
1. Soak side by side in a duo of deep freestanding bath tubs: Room 1 at Barnsley House in the Cotswolds
2. Hole up in a luxurious treehouse love nest: The Sycamore Loft Suite at Chewton Glen in Hampshire
3. Bathe in your own beautiful bedside pool in a Roman grotto: Suite Roccia (aka Rock Suite) at Bellevue Syrene on Italy’s Amalfi Coast
4. Exhibitionist streak? Choose a corner room with floor-to-ceiling windows and share the love... The Hudson Studio at The Standard High Line, New York, USA
5. Party like a pope in a 15th-century palace – think chandeliers, frescoes and a freestanding bathtub in your boudoir: Room 4 at Palazzo Bontadosi in Umbria, Italy
6. Give hedonism a whirl, with a private terrace and romantically draped four-poster: Colonie Française Suite at Dar Nanka in Marrakech, Morocco
Which hotel would you choose?
Click here >>